Pits & Quarries
Terex Finlay takes forum guests on pit tour to showcase 13 machines
By Rock to Road
By Rock to Road
Terex Finley’s Dealer Innovation forum was held in Las Vegas in mid-November. The forum was hosted by Terex Finlay in conjunction with Kimball Equipment Company where dealers and some of their customers were able to experience live demonstrations of 13 Terex Finlay machines working in aggregate and recycling applications.
The 13 machines showcased at the event:
• Terex Finlay 684 3 deck screener
• Terex Finlay C-1540P tracked mobile cone crusher
• Terex Finlay J-960 is a compact track jaw crusher
• Terex Finlay 694+ inclined screen
• Terex Finlay J-1160 primary mobile jaw crusher
• Terex Finlay I-140 mobile impact crusher
• Terex Finlay J-1170 compact jaw crusher.
• Terex Finlay 883+ scalping screen
• Terex Finlay I-120RS impact crusher
Four new Terex Finlay machines showcased:
• TF-75H high-level feeder
• TR-75 radial conveyor
• TC-100 conveyor
• TF-75L low-level feeder
Terex’s new OMNI system was also shown at the event. OMNI by Terex is a real-time connected tablet-based system that is fitted within the cab of a material feed excavator or shovel that provides centralized remote access and keeps the operator in control using a simple and intuitive onsite live interface. The generation of a secure and separate WIFI network and the integration of tablet technology enables multiple operators to be connected in real time on up to six machines in a crushing and screening train. It has been diligently and intuitively designed to give unrivalled, easy-to-use control to the operator with information and views of the entire machine train.
More content on the forum.