Top 10 Under 40
Submit your nominations to Rock to Road’s Top 10 Under 40 by Sept. 30
August 30, 2021 By Rock to Road Staff
Know a rock star in Canada’s rock to road industry under the age of 40? Let us know!
Rock to Road‘s Top 10 Under 40 program recognizes outstanding individuals who have made significant contributions to the industry before their 40th birthdays.
To nominate an individual, fill out this form by Sept. 30. Submitting a nomination is free and easy!
- Nominees must be younger than 40 before Dec. 31, 2021
- Nominees must either be working in Canada or of Canadian nationality
- Nominees can be business owners and management, contractors, equipment operators, technicians, and research and development professionals
- Nominators can include advisors, supervisors, coworkers or colleagues familiar with the nominee’s work and character
- Nominations are due by Sept. 30, 2021
What you’ll need to submit
- Information on why this person should be considered (i.e. notable projects, job responsibilities, workplace initiatives, community involvement, etc.)
- Three high-resolution photos of the nominee
- For more guidelines on what to include with your nomination, click here.
All nominees selected for Rock to Road‘s Top 10 Under 40 program will be featured in the November/December 2021 issue.
Have questions? Contact Andrew Snook, editor of Rock to Road.
Print this page