Radically simple quarry automation
January 21, 2019 By Andrew Snook
Producers across the country are after user-friendly automation technologies as a way to increase uptime and reduce the load on operators. Etheridge Automation vice-president Jon Etheridge has overseen more than 50 successful automation projects in Canada and the U.S. Listen to Jon as he walks you through examples of Canadian quarries already benefiting from automation technologies, and describes the various automated options from simple crusher automation to full plant options.
Jon Etheridge is vice-president at Etheridge Automation, the industry leader in aggregate automation. He has over 15 years of experience in the aggregate industry and has overseen more than 50 successful automation projects in the U.S. and Canada. He has also commissioned hundreds of the Etheridge Software Scale worldwide. Machinery Supply is the exclusive Canadian dealer for Ethridge Automation.
Who should attend Quarry Tech?
- Quarry and sand & gravel pit operations managers and owners
- Process engineers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
- Fleet managers
What will you learn at Quarry Tech Vancouver?
- Simple, effective aggregate automation;
- Measuring for success;
- Processing fines within the crushing circuit;
- Hybrid crushing technologies;
- Wash screen optimization;
- Key benefits of modular washing solutions and water management systems;
- Crushing poor workplace culture;
- A new occupational health and safety toolbox for the aggregate industry;
- An update on Canadian drone regulations, compliance management and training;
- Modernizing aggregate dispatch: Solutions built for subcontracted haulers; and
- Benefits of track mobile crushing and screening.
For more information or to register, visit www.quarrytech.ca.
Thank you to our Quarry Tech Vancouver sponsors!
Print this page