Quarry Tech full agenda announced!
November 15, 2017 By Andrew Snook
November 15, 2017 – The full detailed agenda for the inaugural Quarry Tech forum is now available at www.quarrytech.ca.
Quarry Tech is a one-day forum exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators that will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics including telematics, drones, crushing, washing, screening, water conservation and dust control.
Who should attend?
- Quarry and sand & gravel pit operations managers and owners
- Process engineers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
- Fleet managers
What will you learn?
- Autonomous vibration monitoring systems for ensuring compliance with vibration regulations and contract specifications;
- Crushing Panel: The latest crushing technologies and applications with case studies showing how they are lowering costs, increasing production and improving safety and maintenance procedures at pits and quarries across Canada;
- The latest in washing including washscreen optimization, the evolution of portable wash plants, fines recovery and water management best practices;
- Innovative dust safety processes and practices;
- Obtaining quality drone data to enhance your aggregate operations; and
- Breaking bottlenecks using information processing software.
Quarry Tech will take place at the Radisson Hotel on February 22, 2018 in Calgary, Alta.
To view the full presentation descriptions and speaker bios, visit www.quarrytech.ca.
Print this page
Stories continue below