Quarry Tech showcases latest technologies in Vancouver
March 7, 2019 By Andrew Snook
The latest technologies and techniques for optimizing quarry and pit operations were on display on March 6 in Vancouver at Rock to Road’s Quarry Tech forum.
Attendees were treated to presentations and case studies from industry experts covering a wide variety of topics, including:
• Simple, effective aggregate automation;
• Measuring for success;
• Processing fines within the crushing circuit;
• Hybrid crushing technologies;
• Wash screen optimization;
• Key benefits of modular washing solutions and water management systems;
• The connected quarry;
• A new occupational health and safety toolbox;
• Updates on Canadian drone regulations, compliance management, and training;
• Modernizing aggregate dispatch for subcontracted haulers; and
• A look at the Volvo CE/Skanska Sweden electric site quarry project.
The next Quarry Tech forum will take place on April 25 in Moncton, N.B. For all the details or to register, visit: www.quarrytech.ca.
Thank you to all of our generous sponsors!
Print this page