Quarry and pit professionals descend on Moncton for Quarry Tech
April 29, 2019 By Andrew Snook
Attendees traversed heavy rainfalls to make their way to the Royal Oaks Golf Club in Moncton for Rock to Road’s first-ever Quarry Tech in Atlantic Canada.
Quarry and pit professionals from across the region took in presentations from industry experts covering a wide variety of topics, including:
• Processing fines within the crushing circuit;
• Wash screen optimization;
• Modernizing aggregate dispatch for subcontracted haulers;
• The benefits of Legal-For-Trade wheel loader scales for government contracts;
• Prolonging operating life in rolling components;
• A look at the Volvo CE/Skanska Sweden electric site quarry project; and
• Solving real world aggregates production issues with information management software.
The next Quarry Tech forum will take place with PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference on April 7 and 8, 2020 at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre in Calgary.
For information on future Quarry Tech forums, visit www.quarrytech.ca.
Thank you to all of our sponsors!
Print this page