Quarry and pit professionals from across the region took in presentations from industry experts covering a wide variety of topics, including:
• Processing fines within the crushing circuit;
• Wash screen optimization;
• Modernizing aggregate dispatch for subcontracted haulers;
• The benefits of Legal-For-Trade wheel loader scales for government contracts;
• Prolonging operating life in rolling components;
• A look at the Volvo CE/Skanska Sweden electric site quarry project; and
• Solving real world aggregates production issues with information management software.
The next Quarry Tech forum will take place with PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference on April 7 and 8, 2020 at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre in Calgary.
For information on future Quarry Tech forums, visit www.quarrytech.ca.
- Jef McGee Jef McGee
- Noah Dolgoy Noah Dolgoy
- Joe Steiger Joe Steiger
- Roy Wilks Roy Wilks
- Justin Marshall Justin Marshall
- John Bennington John Bennington
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Thank you to all of our sponsors!