Presenter: Greg Helfrich, ELRUS Aggregate Systems
Greg Helfrich has been the national operations manager for ELRUS Aggregate Systems since joining the company in 2008. Greg manages ELRUS' branch operations through Canada and the U.S. and as a result, leads ELRUS' efforts in understanding crushing costs and economics throughout North America.
Who should attend Quarry Tech?
- Quarry and sand & gravel pit operations managers and owners
- Process engineers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
- Fleet managers
What will you learn at Quarry Tech:
- Simple, effective aggregate automation;
- Measuring for success;
- Processing fines within the crushing circuit;
- Hybrid crushing technologies;
- Wash screen optimization;
- Key benefits of modular washing solutions and water management systems;
- Crushing poor workplace culture;
- A new occupational health and safety toolbox;
- Updates on Canadian drone regulations, compliance management, and training;
- Modernizing aggregate dispatch for subcontracted haulers; and
- A look at the Volvo CE/Skanska Sweden electric site quarry project.
Location: Marine Drive Golf Club, Vancouver, BC
Co-located with PaveTech!
Quarry Tech Vancouver will be co-located with PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference. For more information on PaveTech or to register, visit www.pavetech.ca.
Visit our website for more details on the full agenda or speakers .
>> Reserve your seat today!