The advantages of hybrid crushing technologies
February 19, 2019 By Andrew Snook
At Quarry Tech Vancouver on March 6, Frontline Machinery will be providing a comprehensive overview on technological advancements in hybrid mobile track-mounted crushing and screening equipment.
The presentation will include real-life customer case studies of hybrid solutions used in quarry and concrete/asphalt recycling applications.
As a previous operator himself, Daryl’s passion is heavy equipment. It is this passion and pride in quality and innovative machinery, which has resulted in his extensive travel across the globe to bring new brands and technologies to Canada which had never been seen before.
From volumetric scanning to hybrid mobile crushing plants, each of these solutions needed to bring advanced technology, reliable quality, and ultimately, a better bottom line to the market. Daryl currently serves as the president of Frontline Machinery – a rapidly growing and dynamic equipment dealer and service provider for crushing, screening, grinding, shredding, and material handling and measuring products in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
Royden Todd has been involved in heavy equipment since the very beginning of his career. After spending years as an equipment owner/operator himself, he understood the industry, heavy equipment and the service needs of dealers. Today he serves as the director of operations for Frontline Machinery and is responsible for equipment services, OHS, the mobile fleet, and warehouse/shop management. His aim is to create mutual wins in customer satisfaction, health and safety, equipment uptime and profitability for Frontline’s customer base.
- Quarry and sand & gravel pit operations managers and owners
- Process engineers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
- Fleet managers
What will you learn at Quarry Tech:
- Simple, effective aggregate automation;
- Measuring for success;
- Processing fines within the crushing circuit;
- Hybrid crushing technologies;
- Wash screen optimization;
- Key benefits of modular washing solutions and water management systems;
- Crushing poor workplace culture;
- A new occupational health and safety toolbox;
- Updates on Canadian drone regulations, compliance management, and training;
- Modernizing aggregate dispatch for subcontracted haulers; and
- A look at the Volvo CE/Skanska Sweden electric site quarry project.
Location: Marine Drive Golf Club, Vancouver, BC
Co-located with PaveTech!
Quarry Tech Vancouver will be co-located with PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference. For more information on PaveTech or to register, visit www.pavetech.ca.
Visit our website for more details on the full agenda or speakers .
Print this page