Roads & Paving
PaveTech agenda is announced and registration is now open!
By Andrew Snook
The agenda is officially set for Rock to Road’s first-ever PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference taking place in Vancouver on March 5.
PaveTech is a one-day educational forum focused on the optimization of paving and related roadbuilding practices and procedures.
The forum will offer case studies and presentations on the latest technologies and practices, covering topics such as:
- Fibre reinforced asphalt pavement: A new technology to economically improve asphalt pavements;
- Fundamentals of intelligent compaction;
- A tool for battling silica dust;
- Infrared heaters: How they are changing how paving contractors create new, and maintain old, pavements;
- Modernizing aggregate dispatch: Solutions built for subcontracted haulers;
- An update on Canadian drone regulations, compliance management and training;
- Technology and training advancements to assist with a less experienced workforce.
For more information on the agendas, speakers or to register, visit www.pavetech.ca.