Mobile app launched for World of Asphalt & AGG1 shows
By World of Asphalt/AGG1
By World of Asphalt/AGG1
World of Asphalt and AGG1 2019 have released a mobile app to help attendees pre-plan their show visit and stay connected on site.
Attendees can use the just-released show app to:
• Find new products faster and highlight must-see exhibitors (largest show floor ever!)
• Check out education content and speakers (More than 150 sessions!)
• Receive real-time show notifications
To download, search AGG1 or World of Asphalt in your app store. Synchronize with your online show planner agenda to keep track of your schedule and make changes on the go.
The co-located 2019 World of Asphalt Show & Conference and AGG1 Academy & Expo kick off Feb. 12-14 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis.
The shows spotlight the latest technologies, product innovations and best practices for the aggregates, asphalt, pavement maintenance and traffic safety industries.
Check out special events: Women of Asphalt Forum, Rock & Road Reception and more.
The mobile app and (online show directory) also outline special show events, including:
• Women of Asphalt Forum, a roundtable discussion on how women can thrive in the industry, and Women of Asphalt presentation with Sarah Fisher, renowned INDYCAR owner and racecar driver sharing her experiences in this industry.
• The AGG1 Young Leaders Luncheon features keynote presenters Echelon Front, decorated, combat-proven veterans with experience in building, training and leading high-performance winning teams.
• The Young Leaders Panel Discussion (“Seasoned but Not Too Salty”) at the Rock’n’Road stage tackles the changing role of technology, the multi-generational workforce and where they see the industry headed.
• And, don’t miss the Rock & Road Networking Reception on the show floor Wednesday afternoon to visit the sponsoring booths for complimentary beer, soda and water.
Help include workforce issues in Federal Infrastructure Package
Show attendees are invited to an industry discussion “Deal of a Lifetime: Capitol Hill’s Infrastructure and Workforce Development Opportunity” at the Rock’n’Road stage. The event is set for Feb. 13 at 1:35 p.m. NAPA, AEM and NSSGA leaders will outline how action on a federal infrastructure package could help the transportation construction industry’s workforce development challenges and how sector stakeholders can urge action on Capitol Hill and within the White House.