Products & Equipment
Pits & Quarries
Terex Finlay launch 674 tracked inclined screen
July 21, 2016 By Terex Finlay
July 21, 2016 – The new Terex Finlay 674 is a highly versatile and adaptable machine engineered and built for working in quarrying, mining, construction and demolition debris, topsoil, recycling, sand, gravel, coal and aggregate applications.
The Terex Finlay 674 is a compact easily transportable machine that offers operators rapid set up and tear down times. The new screenbox on the Finlay 674 features three inclined decks (top and middle deck: 3.66m x 1.52m (12’ x 5’), bottom deck 3.00m x 1.52m (10’ x 5’) giving a large screening area of 170ft2 to provide efficient screening and high capacity. The screenbox features quick wedge tensioning (top and middle deck), access holes and bottom deck hydraulic tensioning system to reduce time required for mesh changes. All four discharge conveyors hydraulically fold for transport providing the operator with rapid set up and tear down times. The fourth product ‘oversize plus’ conveyor can work at varying angles to accurately discharge material for recirculation and stockpiling
A high performance 1050mm (42”) belt feeder, with hydraulic variable speed drive, is fitted to the machine as standard and has proven performance and versatility in demanding and varied working environments. The hopper has a 8m³ (10.50yd³) capacity as standard and can be fitted with remote control hydraulic tipping grid.
A Caterpillar C4.4 air cooled engine is used to power the machine. The heavy duty crawler tracks, and optional radio remote control unit, make on site mobility very easy.
This fully self-contained plant can be hydraulically folded and ready for transport in less than 30 minutes making it the ideal machine for contract screening.
- Triple deck screen with galvanized all round fixed catwalk access for ease of operation and maintenance.
- The fourth (oversize plus) conveyor can work at varying angles and can accurately discharge for recirculation to crusher or for stockpiling.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18º-37º
- Maximum utilization of three decks provides ultra-efficient screening capabilities even at small aggregate sizes.
- Updated hopper and belt feeder gives improved material flow onto main conveyor.
Print this page