Quarry Tech Halifax takes place on October 13
October 7, 2022 By Andrew Snook
Rock to Road’s Quarry Tech educational forum in Halifax is taking place next week on October 13 at the Alt Halifax Airport Hotel!
There’s still to register and take in great sessions covering various aspects of aggregates operations, including:
- A Quarry Tech exclusive 2023 Supply Chain Outlook Q&A interview with Dennis Darby, President and CEO of the Canadian Manufactures & Exporters;
- Keynote Speaker Lawrence Aimoe, CEO of Upshimuskwa Consultants, discussing creating meaningful consultation with First Nations;
- Maximizing cone crusher performance;
- Getting the most out of your screen lifecycles;
- Using conveyors to lower cost per ton;
- New training and monitoring methods for conveyor operators; and
- Managing endangered species in the pits.
You can check out the agenda in more detail at: www.quarrytech.ca.
What is Quarry Tech?
Quarry Tech is a one-day workshop focused on the latest technologies designed for optimizing quarry and pit operations.
This one-day event, exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators, will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics.
For more information, visit www.quarrytech.ca.
Print this page