Quarry Tech call for presentations now open
June 27, 2022 By Andrew Snook
Quarry Tech’s call for proposals is officially open.
This is your opportunity to submit presentation proposals for Rock to Road’s upcoming Quarry Tech forums taking place in Halifax on October 13 and in Calgary on October 18.
Quarry Tech is a one-day workshop focused on the latest technologies designed for optimizing quarry and pit operations.
This one-day event, exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators, will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics.
Presentation proposals are currently being accepted for the following topics:
- Automation in the pits;
- The future of autonomous vehicles;
- The latest in crushing and screening technologies with case studies showing how they are lowering costs/increasing production;
- Innovative safety processes and technologies being implemented in aggregate operations;
- Tips for reducing dust and noise in pits and quarries;
- The latest in washing technologies with case studies showing how they are improving operations and water conservation;
- The latest technologies and techniques to keep your hauling fleet running smoothly and optimizing fuel efficiency;
- Getting the most out of your telematics data; and
- Innovative scale solutions.
Deadline for presentation proposals: August 1, 2022.
Speakers selected to present at Quarry Tech will be notified by August 15, 2022.
Any questions regarding presentation proposals can be sent to Rock to Road editor Andrew Snook at email@example.com.
Quarry Tech dates and venues:
Alt Hotel Halifax Airport
Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport
For more information, visit www.quarrytech,ca.
Print this page