Halifax, N.S. – Quarry Tech, Rock to Road’s one-day forum exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators, is coming to the Alt Hotel Halifax Airport on February 12, 2020 in Halifax, N.S.
Mike Leger of Syntron Material Handling will discuss the critical factors for optimizing your vibratory feeders and hoppers; the advantages of electromagnetic feeders; and will also discuss standard and specialty conveyor belt idlers and rollers operating in difficult applications and environments.
Mike Leger, Manager (Canada), Syntron Material Handling.
What is Quarry Tech?
Quarry Tech is a one-day forum exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators that will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics including drone regulations; crushing, washing and screening applications; smart scales; bearing maintenance best practices; optimizing vibratory feeders; operating conveyor belt idlers in tough applications, and more.
Who should attend?
- Quarry and sand & gravel pit operations managers and owners
- Process engineers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
- Fleet managers
What will you learn?
- Solving screening issues every producer faces to help stabilize any problem units in the screening circuits;
- Using smart scales and monitoring tools to help operators, track material flow from pit to load out, improve safety access and identify areas for improvement;
- Maximizing cone crusher performance;
- Increasing uptime through bearing maintenance practices;
- An update on Canadian drone regulations, compliance management and training;
- Optimizing washing operations with new technologies;
- Optimizing vibratory feeders; and
- Operating standard and specialty conveyor belt idlers and rollers in difficult applications and environments.
Register now and save!
Register online at www.quarrytech.ca and get 20% off the cost of admission. Just use the code: QTEB20.
The full detailed agenda for the upcoming Quarry Tech forum in Halifax is now available at www.quarrytech.ca.
To register or to view the full presentation descriptions and speaker bios, visit www.quarrytech.ca.
Print this page