Products & Equipment
Pits & Quarries
MWS Equipment launches new Smart SCLPR 105
November 24, 2021 By MWS Equipment
MWS Equipment is proud to announce the latest addition to its product portfolio, the static scalper range, SCLPR 105.
The MWS Scalping screen is designed to handle a range of products from construction, demolition and industrial waste (C,D&I) heavy quarry outputs to finer soil applications.
The SCLPR range is fully compatible with the MWS product range allowing it to integrate seamlessly into any wet processing plant. The SCLPR can be used in a range of applications to screen off any oversize or heavy clay bound materials prior to the washing process. This helps improve the wash plant efficiency and increase life of the plant and its wear components.
As with all MWS products, these plants have been designed with the operator in mind. In addition to the highest level of quality and performance, significant benefits include high-capacity feed hopper, variable speed control, independent or integrated control panel & customizable conveyors to suit the individual application.
Ben Frettsome, Product Line Director, MWS Equipment commented: “We have had a busy year of new product development. This new product range follows a stringent and strenuous development cycle, which has seen the machines tested and proven in challenging and diverse product applications across the globe. We will be adding additional products to this range in the new year”.
As user-friendliness is vital for enhanced use, the SCLPR 105 is fully electrical machine delivering maximum return on investment. The control system incorporates several features to improve both the operational effectiveness and machine safety.
The SCLPR 105 features include:
- 12 x 4.5m heavy duty high energy 2 bearing screen box
- Fully electric machine.
- Direct feed Hardox lined hopper
- Fixed access walkways
- 2 or 3 product configurations
- Variable speed control on feed conveyor
The MWS SCLPR smart solutions are designed to:
- Increase productivity
- Improve quality – using proven technology to deliver consistent results
- Drive sustainability – saving energy and consumables while reducing waste
- Reduce operating costs – with solutions focused on a low total cost of ownership
- Maximise efficiencies – through tailored technology that meets exact site requirements.
Print this page