October 14, 2020 By Rock to Road Staff
CDE, manufacturer of wet processing equipment, revealed the full agenda and line-up of keynote speakers for its upcoming Engineering Insights Global Virtual Event. The two-day event will take place October 14 to 15.
Facilitated virtually across multiple time zones, the event features more than 70 sessions covering the key issues in the quarried sand and aggregates, industrial sands, mining, C&D waste recycling, and waste management sectors, plus environmental policy and the technology for the wet processing plants of the future.
More than 100 industry professionals, including CDE experts, will facilitate a series of dynamic, educational, and informative presentations and panel discussions.
Recently announced speakers and sessions include:
- Maximizing recovery through wet and dry processing featuring Kiverco Recycling.
- The industrious Industrial Sands market: a look at demand, application and challenges in creating it featuring Dansand A/S.
- How do you get the dirt out of dirt? A look at the challenges of contamination removal featuring AA Environmental.
- What’s the future of planning & legislation challenges for sand production the UK featuring SAMSA & Sibelco.
- A review of legislation for the use of Construction, Demolition & Excavation recycled material featuring The European Commission.
- Water Management: a clean conscience featuring Lonestar Aggregates.
- The construction, demolition and excavation waste recycling pioneers featuring Brewster Bros. and Zero Waste Scotland.
- “Is there hidden value in your by-product stockpiles?” featuring Longcliffe Calcium Carbonates and the Institute of Quarrying.
Day one of the event will launch with a keynote by Adrian Hart, associate director of construction and infrastructure at BIS Oxford Economics, exploring the short and long-term impacts of COVID-19 on construction in Australia and New Zealand. It will conclude with a discussion around the importance of waste management and growing demand in the UK’s urban landscape in the UK.
The final day opens with a keynote address by Marga Hoek, global thought leader on sustainable business and capital, discussing the need to all businesses to adopt global sustainability goals and the value sustainable practice can add to a business. It concludes with a session discussing the benefits of cyclone technology over traditional sand screws with input from CDE USA customer Wheatcraft Materials.
Interactive Q&As will conclude each session and breakaway networking chat rooms will offer attendees with the opportunity to discuss the insights and connect with leading industry experts.
Registrations is free, but places will be limited for some roundtable and seminar sessions. For more information about the event or to register, please visit cdeglobal.com/vevent.
Print this page