Electric Site research project results to be discussed at Quarry Tech!
Uwe Müller, chief project manager for the Electric Site at Volvo CE has graciously agreed to answer the questions submitted in advance by Rock to Road’s readers related to the $30-million electrified quarry test site and its recent results, which surpassed expectations.
The project – created by Volvo CE and Skanska Sweden in partnership with the Swedish Energy Agency and two Swedish universities – was designed to electrify certain transport stages in quarry operations from excavation to primary crushing and transport to secondary crushing though the use of autonomous and electric vehicle prototypes.
Rock to Road, will share Uwe Müller’s answers with Quarry Tech attendees and offer a look at the unique project.
Presenter: Andrew Snook, Rock to Road Magazine.
Quarry Tech is a one-day forum exclusively for quarry and pit professionals that will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics.
• Processing fines within the crushing circuit;
• Wash screen optimization;
• Modernizing aggregate dispatch for subcontracted haulers;
• The benefits of Legal-For-Trade wheel loader scales for government contracts;
• Prolonging operating life in rolling components;
• A look at the Volvo CE/Skanska Sweden electric site quarry project; and
• Solving real world aggregates production issues with information management software.
Who should attend Quarry Tech?
• Quarry and sand & gravel pit operations managers and owners
• Process engineers
• Optimization staff
• Design consultants
• Fleet managers
Royal Oaks Golf Club
401 Royal Oaks Blvd., Moncton, N.B.
Ritchie Bros.' largest-ever Manitoba auction set for August 15 in WinnipegAugust 6, 2019, Winnipeg, Man. - Ritchie Bros. will hold its…
VP Mike Pence discusses USMCA deal with Manitowoc and AEMAugust 6, 2019, Shady Grove, Penn. - Vice President Mike…
Astec Industries appoints new CEO and presidentAugust 8, 2019, Chattanooga, Tenn. - Astec Industries announced the…
John Deere rolls out powerful L-Series wheel loadersAugust 15, 2019, Molline, Ill. - Designed for the toughest and…
CCA Fall Board Meeting
September 10-12, 2019
CONEXPO Latin America 2019
October 2-5, 2019