OSSGA launches Aggregates 201 training course
December 13, 2016 By OSSGA
December 13, 2016 – OSSGA recently launched its Aggregates 201 training course, which will take place on January 24, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Marriott Toronto Airport Hotel.
Content for the training includes:
· Applications and uses of aggregate
· Blasting: Regulations, blast design, vibration, overpressure, public relations and more;
· Load and haul: Techniques, conditions, optimal haul distances, truck/loader pass match;
· Crushing: Material characteristics, primary/secondary/tertiary/quaternary and more; and
· Screening: Speed, slope, scope, wash screens and screen media.
For more information or to register, click here.
Print this page
Stories continue below