December 12, 2016 – OSSGA will be offering its Aggregates 101 course on January 24, 2017.
The training course will take place from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Marriott Toronto Airport Hotel in Mississauga, Ont.
Content for the training includes:
· Definitions: sand and gravel, quarry, recycled aggregate, products and more;
· Different uses of material;
· Importance of aggregate industry to communities;
· Aggregate licensing;
· Health and safety;
· Delivery of product;
· Aggregate processing: stripping, drilling, blasting, crushing and more;
· Quality control and specifications; and
· Controls, obligations and best practices.
Space is limited and often sells out.
To register for for more information, click here.
Print this page