ASGA AGM 2019 speaker line-up preview released
November 30, 2018 By Alberta Sand and Gravel Association
The ASGA AGM and Tradeshow is our biggest event of the year, and we are excited to show you a sneak peek at our planned speaker/session list for the event. Please note that our speaker/session line-up is subject to change and the below list includes only what we have confirmed thus far. A full agenda of the AGM with time slots will be distributed in mid-December.
• Optional morning session with Alberta Environment and Parks
• Rural Municipalities of Alberta representative
• The Alberta Urban Municipalities Association – President Chair speech
• The second annual presentation of the ASGA Award of Excellence
• ASGA Mixer – Wednesday night
• Legislative Services Committee and Bylaw debate and vote
• Alberta Environment and Parks report – Natasha Paige
• ASGA Committee updates
• Royal Alberta Museum special guest speaker – Katherine Bramble
• Occupational Health & Safety Committees presentation – Dawn Grey
• Prize draws
More updates regarding the ASGA AGM will be released in December. To register for our AGM, click here. The ASGA AGM takes place on January 9 and 10, 2019 at the River Cree Resort & Casino in Enoch, Alta.
Member registration fee: $300 + GST per person
Government registration fee: $300 per person *No GST
Non-member registration fee: $400 + GST per person
Please see above link to register online. If you would prefer to mail or fax your information, please download the form here and return it to the ASGA office via fax, email or in person. Forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The River Cree Resort & Casino are offering us a special room rate of $124 per night (plus tax) for AGM attendees. The deadline to register for this special rate is December 7, 2018. Please ensure that you have your individual or delegation rooms booked by this date!
To book your rooms, please visit the link below, click on the above image, or call 1 (844) 425-2733. If calling, please remember to mention the block code, Alberta Sand & Gravel Association 2019 AGM.
Check out some of Rock to Road’s coverage from the 2018 AGM here:
ASGA talks trucks: Truck Registry Program a key focus for 2018
ASGA tackles marijuana in the workplace
ASGA kicks off AGM in Enoch, Alberta
Print this page