Quarry Tech is a one-day workshop focused on the latest technologies designed for optimizing quarry and pit operations.
This one-day event, exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators, will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics.
Presentation proposals are currently being accepted for the following topics:
- UAV Panel: The latest drone technologies and their applications for the aggregates industries.
- The future of autonomous vehicles.
- Crushing Panel: The latest in crushing technologies with case studies showing how they are lowering costs/increasing production.
- Case studies of innovative safety processes being implemented in aggregate operations.
- Tips for reducing dust and noise in pits and quarries.
- The latest in washing technologies with case studies showing how they are improving operations and water conservation.
- The latest technologies and techniques to keep your hauling fleet running smoothly.
- Getting the most out of your telematics data.
Speakers selected to present at Quarry Tech will be notified by October 31, 2017.
Quarry Tech will take place on February 22, 2018 at the Radisson Hotel in Calgary, Alta.
Seats are limited so register now!