Strongco Q2 sales increases in tough market conditions
July 31, 2013 By Rock to Road
July 31, 2013, Mississauga, Ont. – Strongco Corp. reported total revenues increased by six per cent in its second quarter of 2013 and expects to meet its planned $50 million year-over-year reduction in equipment.
- Total revenues increased by six per cent to $140.2 million.
- Gross margin of $24.4 million compared to $23.8 million.
- Operating income of $6.2 million compared to $6.2 million.
- EBITDA of $13.7 million compared to $12.5 million.
- Net income of $2.9 million compared to $3.1 million.
- Earnings per share of $0.22 compared to $0.23 per share.
* Comparisons are
between second quarter 2013 and second quarter 2012
"While momentum in heavy equipment markets slowed in
2013, overall demand for equipment remains moderately ahead of last year with
the exception of Eastern Canada," said Robert Dryburgh,
president and CEO.
For the entire release visit, www.strongcoir.com.
Print this page