May 19, 2016 – Komatsu America Corp. introduced the new D39PXi-24 crawler dozer to its lineup of Tier 4 Final dozer options.
The D39PXi-24 features first-to-last pass, rough-to-finish automatic dozing, which can extend production gains. Once engaged, the system automatically starts the cut and lowers the blade to grade in a typical dozing pass. If the load increases to a maximum, the blade automatically raises to minimize track slip to keep dozing productively. This intelligence achieves up to eight per cent greater efficiency in moving material.
Machine Performance Enhancements
- New standard, operator-selectable, automatic reverse grading mode enables automatic blade control, while reversing to grade target surface, per customer feedback.
- New Triple Labyrinth final drive housing design provides additional protection for the final drive floating seals.
Under The Hood
- A 3.26 L, 105 HP, EPA Tier 4 Final certified, SAA4D95E-7 engine offers the same power, while increasing fuel efficiency with the addition of the Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system and Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF).
- A new water cooled, Variable Flow Turbocharger, provides added durability and strong engine response.
- The Komatsu Diesel Oxidation Catalyst provides 100% passive regeneration and does not interfere with machine operation.
- New auto-idle shutdown helps reduce idle time and saves fuel.
The D39PXi-24, whether rented, leased or purchased, is covered by the Komatsu CARE program for the first three years or 2000 hours, whichever comes first.
Print this page