Hydraulic technical training courses for 2017
By Bosch Rexroth Canada
By Bosch Rexroth Canada
November 11, 2016 – Bosch Rexroth is accepting registration for all courses in its popular training program designed for industrial hydraulic and mobile hydraulic users, designers and engineers. Rexroth’s Hydraulic Technical Training is targeted toward individuals who maintain hydraulic systems, design new systems or want to upgrade existing systems with new technology.
Rexroth provides on-site training for specific hydraulic installations, and customized training programs are available with training stands delivered to the participant’s location. Online Hydraulic Training is also available as self-directed eLearning courses that include basic hydraulics as well as various technology specific courses including energy efficiency and electrification of hydraulics.
In addition to on-site and self-directed training, registration is available for the following scheduled courses in Canada:
• HYi-101 (formerly POH) An introduction and comprehensive overview of industrial hydraulic technology;
• HYi-201 (formerly MRS) Maintenance personnel learn proper methods of commissioning, maintaining and trouble-shooting industrial hydraulic systems;
• HYi-202 (formerly DCH) Advanced maintenance technicians and hydraulic project engineers learn the aspects of efficient system/circuit design as well as component selection and sizing;
• HYi-301 (formerly PPM) Sizing, application, commissioning and troubleshooting fixed and variable displacement piston pumps and motors in open, closed and semi-closed industrial hydraulic circuits;
• HYi-302 (formerly PCT) Introduction and thorough overview of proportional valves and control electronics for advanced technicians, designers and engineers;
• HYi-303 (formerly PCD) Design concepts for proper selection, sizing and application of proportional and high response valves;
• HYm-101 (formerly IMHT) An introduction and comprehensive overview of mobile hydraulic technology; and
• HYm-201 (formerly MHDCT) Advance your skills and in using and applying open and closed circuit mobile drives and controls.
Courses are held at Bosch Rexroth facilities in Canada as well as additional courses at various locations in the U.S.
For a complete listing of available courses and dates, download the training brochure at www.boschrexroth.ca/training. Online registration for courses is available at: www.boschrexroth.com/training/register.
For custom training programs, please contact Doug Wilson, 905-735-0510 ext 5150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Bosch Rexroth
Economical, precise, safe, and energy efficient: drive and control technology from Bosch Rexroth moves machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering, and Factory Automation to develop innovative components as well as tailored system solutions and services. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, gear technology, and linear motion and assembly technology all from one source. With locations in over 80 countries, more than 31.100 associates generated sales revenue of approximately 5.4 billion euros in 2015. To learn more, please visit www.boschrexroth.com
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 375,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2015). The company generated sales of 70.6 billion euros in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. Including sales and service partners, Bosch’s global manufacturing and sales network covers some 150 countries. The basis for the company’s future growth is its innovative strength. Bosch employs 55,800 associates in research and development at 118 locations across the globe. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.” Additional information is available online at www.bosch.com, www.bosch-press.com, twitter.com/BoschPresse
In the U.S., Canada and Mexico, the Bosch Group manufactures and markets automotive original equipment and aftermarket products, industrial drives and control technology, power tools, security and communication systems, packaging technology, thermotechnology, household appliances, healthcare telemedicine and software solutions. For more information, please visit www.boschusa.com , www.bosch.com.mx and www.bosch.ca.