AEM honours companies for long service
November 26, 2019 By Rock to Road
Nov. 26, 2019 – The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has recognized 19 companies for achieving “milestone member” status in 2019, a designation that highlights their off-road equipment manufacturing industry support through longtime and continuous participation in AEM.
“AEM could not achieve success without the active and continued involvement of our member companies,” said Paul Flemming, AEM senior director, membership & engagement. “Their participation has been key to the growth and progress of our industry and AEM; we appreciate and are proud to recognize their outstanding support.”
During this 125th-anniversary year for AEM, three companies were honoured as 125-year members:
- AGCO Corporation (Massey Ferguson)
- CNH Industrial America LLC
- Deere & Company
- Achieving 75-year member company status was Wells Fargo Equipment Finance.
- Achieving 50-year-member status was AC Business Media.
- Fourteen AEM members were saluted for reaching the 25-year-member mark:
- Bay Shore Systems Inc.
- Comer Industries Inc.
- Concentric Rockford Inc.
- Furukawa Rock Drill USA
- Gator Machinery Company
- Kioti Tractor Div Daedong-USA Inc.
- Mahindra USA Inc.
- NPK Construction Equipment Inc.
- NTN Bearing Corporation of America
- O’Neal Industries Inc.
- Palfinger North America
- Solar Technology Inc.
- Topcon Positioning Systems Inc.
- Troxler Electronic Laboratories Inc.
Print this page
Stories continue below