Terex Finlay introduce TF-75H Organics high level feeder
March 3, 2020 By Rock to Road
Terex Finlay announce the latest addition to its conveying range, the TF-75H Organics high level feeder. This variant of the TF-75H high level feeder has been engineered specifically for the stockpiling and aerating of lower density, bulky materials such as soils, mulch, biomass and compost.
Key features of the TF-75H Organic Feeder
– Auger at the hopper outlet provides aeration and untangling solution of organic materials.
– Auger flips, rotates and regulates the flow or material minimizing fluctuations in bulk density of organic materials.
– Heavy duty auger design, equipped with replaceable hardened paddle wear plates.
– High capacity bespoke hopper design to efficiently transfer and prevent bridging of material.
– Reverse functionality of feeder aids clearing of blockages and removal of oversized material.
– The adjustable operating speed of the feeder belt ensures controlled and efficient flow of material.
For more information and a video of the feeder in action click here.
Print this page