Pits & Quarries
Terex Finlay launch LJ-130 Hybrid Jaw Crusher
February 19, 2021 By Rock to Road
The Terex Finlay LJ-130 hybrid jaw crusher is the largest mobile jaw crusher in the Terex Finlay range and has been developed for large-scale quarry and mining operations. The machine can operate as a standalone primary crusher or integrated into a mobile or static crushing and screening plant.
The machine can be powered either by the onboard genset powerpack configuration or connected to an external power source. Both power options provide operators with significant power, servicing and maintenance cost savings in direct comparison to a diesel/ hydraulic powered plant.
For easy transport movement between locations the plant can be split down and reassembled without the need for heavy crane assistance on site.
- The plant’s electrically driven power systems provide significant cost advantages and environmental efficiencies.
- The large feed width and gape enables the crusher to accept larger and coarser material reducing the need for hammering of oversized product
- Automatic variable speed VGF ensures continuous choke feeding of the crushing chamber for optimal productivity.
- High powered electric drive ensures precise chamber controls and reverse functionality for clearing blockages and assisting in construction demolition, asphalt and recycling applications.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
Print this page