Products & Equipment
Pits & Quarries
Sandvik launches the QA335 Doublescreen
By Andrew Macklin
August 19, 2015 – The new QA335 from Sandvik Construction is based around a 4 x 1.5 m / 13’ x 5’ Doublescreen that includes many features for ease of operation and high levels of efficiency. These include a user-friendly electrical control system with sequential start up, hydraulic screen separation to aid screen media changes, and a fuel-efficient 74.5 kW/100hp engine.
The QA335 has been designed with wrap-around walkways to provide you with a safe working platform for service and maintenance with these being hydraulically operated enabling quick set-up times. The QA335 also features radio control with two-speed tracking for ease of maneuverability on site, and an oil cooler fitted as standard.
The innovative Doublescreen technology is one of the most adaptable and flexible screening solutions available on the market today. It consists of two high velocity screen boxes featuring independent screen drives with the ability to adjust the working angle of each screen independently to each other to suit the exact requirements of your application. This offers you greater adjustability, increased accuracy and higher screening efficiency, which makes it ideal for producing tight specification products, without compromising on production.
Customer focused features include:
• Patented Doublescreen featuring two independent two deck screens, which effectively perform two processes on one plant
• Versatile unit, capable of producing large volumes of high specification products
• Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
• Machine designed for efficient fuel economy and low operating costs
• Ease of operation with new color-coded control panel with sequential start up
• Ease of maintenance with wrap-around walkways to provide a safe working platform
• Wide selection of optional extras to suit every climate and customer need
• Safety compliant with the latest Machinery Directives and full radio remote control throughout.
First Primary Screen 1524 x 1524 mm / 5 x 5’ top and bottom
Second Screen 2439 x 1524 mm / 8 x 5’ top and bottom
Engine: CAT C4.4 74.5kW / 100hp
Hopper Capacity: 6.6m3 / 8.6yd3
Transport Length: 15300 mm / 50’2”
Working Length: 15900 mm / 52’3”
Transport Height: 3400 mm / 11’2”
Working Height: 5900 mm / 19’4”
Transport Width: 3000 mm / 9’10”
Working Width: 16350 mm / 53’7”
Weight (Standard): 26,300 kg / 57,981 lbs