This is your opportunity to submit presentation proposals for Rock to Road’s upcoming PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference taking place on March 5, 2019 at the Marine Drive Golf Club in Vancouver, B.C.
PaveTech is a one-day educational forum focused on the optimization of paving and related roadbuilding practices and procedures.
The forum will offer case studies and presentations on the latest technologies and practices, covering topics such as:
- Asphalt paving and compaction optimization;
- Concrete roadbuilding best practices;
- Cold milling best practices;
- Asphalt and concrete recycling;
- Asphalt plant optimization;
- Working with polymer modified hot mix asphalts;
- The future of autonomous equipment in road construction;
- Drone use in earthmoving applications; and
- Next-generation telematics.
Speakers selected to present will be notified by January 5, 2019.
PaveTech is restricted to roadbuilding professionals and sponsors only.
PaveTech will be co-located with Quarry Tech, which will be taking place on March 6, 2019.