PaveTech is a one-day educational forum focused on the optimization of paving and related roadbuilding practices and procedures.
The forum will offer case studies and presentations on the latest technologies and practices, covering topics such as:
- Fibre reinforced asphalt pavement: A new technology to economically improve asphalt pavements;
- Fundamentals of intelligent compaction;
- A tool for battling silica dust;
- Infrared heaters: How they are changing how paving contractors create new, and maintain old, pavements;
- Modernizing aggregate dispatch: Solutions built for subcontracted haulers;
- An update on Canadian drone regulations, compliance management and training;
- Technology and training advancements to assist with a less experienced workforce.
Seats are limited, so register now!
For more information on the agendas, speakers or to register, visit www.pavetech.ca.
Co-located with Quarry Tech!
Quarry Tech Vancouver will be co-located with PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference. For more information on Quarry Tech or to register, visit www.quarrytech.ca.
Thank you to all of our generous sponsors!