RMCAO re-brands as Concrete Ontario
By Andrew Macklin
December 1, 2015 – The Ready Mixed Concrete Association of Ontario officially has re-branded the association as Concrete Ontario.
The association has grown and evolved over the last 56 years, and the organization felt it was time for a change. They have refreshed the name and logo to reflect who the new brand and to symbolize the future ahead. The new identity satisfies all of the existing expectations of what the original mark stands for, while simultaneously moving the brand forward.
Providing easy recall and recognition of the association, this new brand maintains a visual connection to how the association was seen before, however with an up-to-date, vibrant and captivating new design. Concrete Ontario aligns with the association’s industry vision, mission and goals, and communicates to target markets and stakeholders that the association represents the entire concrete industry in Ontario.
What you need to know
· Ready Mixed Concrete Association of Ontario will continue to remain the legal name of the association, and Concrete Ontario will be the associations brand for all external marketing, promotion, and communication and advocacy efforts going forward.
· All certifications will continue to be issued under “Ready Mixed Concrete Association of Ontario”.
· Social media assets have been changed/updated:
- LinkedIn Company page has changed to: www.linkedin.com/company/concrete-ontario
- Facebook remains the same: www.facebook.com/ConcreteOntario
- YouTube remains the same: www.youtube.com/ConcreteOntario
- Twitter remains the same: @ConcreteOntario