Roads & Paving
Registration open for World of Asphalt and NAPA digital event
By Rock to Road
By Rock to Road
Milwaukee – World of Asphalt and the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) opened registration for their digital conference titled, “People, Plants and Paving”. Attendees can register at www.worldofasphalt.com.
“We’re excited for this new, digital experience for asphalt paving professionals,” said NAPA President and CEO Audrey Copeland, P.E., Ph.D. “COVID-19 won’t stop us from providing world-class education and training for the asphalt pavement industry. Our members and stakeholders value this opportunity to expand their knowledge and strengthen their competitive advantage, performance, and success.”
“We already have 60 education sessions confirmed so far,” said World of Asphalt Show Manager Brittany Weltcheff.
The People, Plants, and Paving Digital Conference:
• People: Focusing on important skills necessary to manage and coach personnel to maximum performance.
• Plants: Discussing how to evaluate and improve plant performance and to keep the plant operating at peak levels.
• Paving: Including important techniques to construct safe and smooth quality pavements at optimum efficiency and enhanced profitability.
• Pavement Preservation: Including techniques to extend the life of pavements such as seal coats, in-place recycling, and crack sealing.
• Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability: Discussing the tools, best practices, and innovations to build a world-class safety and sustainability culture.
Many sessions qualify for Professional Development Hours.