Quarry Tech agendas now available online
September 13, 2022 By Andrew Snook
The agendas for Rock to Road’s upcoming Quarry Tech educational forums in Calgary and Halifax are now available for viewing online.
Topics to date include:
- Maximizing cone crusher performance;
- Getting the most out of your screen lifecycles;
- A look at one of Lafarge Canada’s comprehensive groundwater monitoring operations;
- Executive-level quarry operations visibility;
- An update on the Community Aggregate Payment Levy in Alberta;
- Mobile crushing;
- Using conveyors to lower cost per ton;
- New training and monitoring methods for conveyor operators; and there will be additional topics announced very soon!
You can check out the agendas for both events at www.quarrytech.ca.
What is Quarry Tech?
Quarry Tech is a one-day workshop focused on the latest technologies designed for optimizing quarry and pit operations.
This one-day event, exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators, will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics.
For more information, visit www.quarrytech.ca.
Print this page