Quarry Tech 2020 call for presentations now open!
By Andrew Snook
Rock to Road is excited to announce that the call for presentations for the Quarry Tech forums is officially open!
Rock to Road is bringing Quarry Tech coast-to-coast again with the forum taking place in Halifax on February 12, 2020; and in Calgary on April 8, 2020.
Quarry Tech Calgary will be co-located with PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference, which will take place on April 7, 2020.
This is your opportunity to submit presentation proposals to both forums.
WHAT IS QUARRY TECH?
Quarry Tech is a one-day workshop focused on the latest technologies and techniques for optimizing quarry and pit operations.
This one-day event exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics.
Presentation proposals are currently being accepted for the following topics:
• Reclamation best practices;
• The future of autonomous vehicles;
• The latest in crushing and screening technologies with case studies showing how they are lowering costs/increasing production;
• Innovative safety processes being implemented in aggregate operations;
• Tips for reducing dust and noise in pits and quarries;
• The latest in washing technologies with case studies showing how they are improving operations and water conservation;
• The latest technologies and techniques to keep your hauling fleet running smoothly;
• Getting the most out of telematics data; and
• Innovative scale solutions.
Deadline for all presentation proposals is November 15, 2019. Speakers selected to present at Quarry Tech will be notified by December 1, 2019.
Any questions regarding presentation proposals can be sent to Rock to Road editor Andrew Snook at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For sponsorship information, contact Laura Goodwin at: email@example.com.
For more information or to register, visit: www.quarrytech.ca.