Roads & Paving
PaveTech 2020 call for presentations now open!
September 30, 2019 By Andrew Snook
Rock to Road is excited to announce that the call for presentations for PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference is officially open!
Rock to Road is bringing PaveTech to Calgary with the forum taking place on April 7, 2020 at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport.
This is your opportunity to submit presentation proposals to PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference.
WHAT IS PAVETECH?
PaveTech is a one-day educational forum focused on the optimization of paving and related roadbuilding practices and procedures.
The forum will offer case studies and presentations on the latest technologies and practices, covering topics such as:
• Asphalt paving and compaction optimization;
• Concrete roadbuilding best practices;
• Cold milling best practices;
• Asphalt and concrete recycling;
• Asphalt plant optimization;
• Working with polymer modified hot mix asphalts;
• The future of autonomous equipment in road construction;
• Drone use in earthmoving and roadbuilding applications; and
• Next-generation telematics.
Deadline for presentation proposals is November 15, 2019. Speakers selected to present at PaveTech will be notified by December 1, 2019.
Any questions regarding presentation proposals can be sent to Rock to Road editor Andrew Snook at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For sponsorship information, contact Laura Goodwin at: email@example.com.
For more information or to register, visit: https://www.pavetech.ca.
Print this page