Optimize your operations at Quarry Tech!
September 5, 2017 By Andrew Snook
September 5, 2017 – Quarry Tech is a one-day workshop focused on the latest technologies designed for optimizing quarry operations.
This one-day event, exclusively for quarry owners and operators, will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics including telematics, drones, automated vehicles, crushers, conveyors, emissions-reduction technologies, water conservation, dust and noise control.
Who should attend?
• Quarry operations managers/owners
• Process engineers
• Optimization staff
• Design consultants
• Fleet managers
What you will learn:
• The latest drone technologies and their applications for the aggregates industries.
• How a $30-million electric test site in Sweden has the potenial to significantly reduce operating costs in certain transportation stages in quarries through the use of electric and automated vehicles.
• The latest advancements in telematics and how they will help optimize your fleet operations and reduce operating costs.
• The latest in washing technologies and crushing technologies.
• Case studies of new technology and processes being implemented in quarry operations today.
• Tips for reducing dust and noise in quarries.
• Choosing the right screen media for your operations.
Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.
For sponsorship inquiries, contact Laura Goodwin, national accounts manager, at 289-928-8543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quarry Tech will take place on April 5, 2017 at Universal Event Space in Vaughan, Ont.
Print this page