This year’s edition, the show’s 20th anniversary edition, welcomed 13,370 buyers – a number roughly on par with the last edition, held in 2015. The focus on improving public infrastructure right across the county brought key decision makers and purchasers directly to this year’s show.
“We were pleased to once again break 13,000 attendees,” said Mark Cusack, national show manager. “It speaks well of the state of the industry. Business is coming back. And we’re very excited about the next show in 2019, which is sure to be even bigger and better!”
This year, show attendees included a mix of industry professionals including the leaders of the construction, road building, land improvement, and infrastructure industries – along with job seekers, students and those training for specific trades, and some families with young children who were awestruck by the mammoth equipment.
Special features of the 2017 edition included Rock to Road magazine’s presentation of the ‘Top 10 Under 40’, recognizing 10 outstanding individuals under the age of 40 from throughout Canada’s aggregates and roadbuilding industry; the CAED Power Breakfast, an economic forecast presented by the Ontario Chapter of the Canadian Association of Equipment Distributors; the Ontario Asphalt Pavement Council (OAPC) Spring Operations Seminar; as well as many other exciting components including the Rental Pavilion, the Mechanics Hub Recruiting Here program, a focus on snow and ice removal equipment, and more.
Thank you to Rock To Road magazine, Mechanics Hub, the CAED, and OAPC for their continued support of the National Heavy Equipment Show.
We now look forward to the next edition of this show in the spring of 2019; stay tuned to www.NHES.ca for updates.
- 13,000+ potential buyers 13,000+ potential buyers
- Carlson's CP100 commercial class paver Carlson's CP100 commercial class paver
- Top 10 Under 40: Ryan Anderson Top 10 Under 40: Ryan Anderson
- Top 10 Under 40: Jason Cardinal Top 10 Under 40: Jason Cardinal
- Top 10 Under 40: Nicholas Cifelli Top 10 Under 40: Nicholas Cifelli
- Ontario's largest rental silent pump Ontario's largest rental silent pump
- Powerscreen’s Trakpactor 320SR Powerscreen’s Trakpactor 320SR
- Terex Cedarapids Terex Cedarapids
- Hydradig wheeled excavator Hydradig wheeled excavator
- CAED's Ron Lambert CAED's Ron Lambert
- AED's Mike Dexter AED's Mike Dexter
- 2017-2026 outlook 2017-2026 outlook
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Master Promotions Ltd. has been producing trade shows, consumer shows and conferences in Canada since 1973. Managing in excess of twenty-five events annually, Master Promotions Ltd. is Canada’s largest independent trade and consumer event management company. For complete company information and event schedule, visit www.masterpromotions.ca.