Products & Equipment
New heated gear from Bosch Power Tools
December 14, 2020 By Rock to Road
Mount Prospect, Ill. – Bosch Power Tools just launched its newest heated gear, the GHJ12V Heated Jacket and GHH12V-20 Heated Hoodie.
The jacket and hoodie feature three temperature settings for enhanced control and comfort, and are made with light, durable materials. Strategically placed heat zones in the chest and lower back offers efficient heating in a lightweight, easy-to-wear package.
Both products come packaged with the Bosch GAA12V-21 12V Max Portable Power Adapter, enabling users to take full advantage of their Bosch 12V Max Battery, delivering heat as well as 2.1 Amps of accessory power for mobile devices, phones, tablets and more. Additional details below:
GHJ12V Heated Jacket:
- Jacket has three warming heat zones and six pockets for storage
- High-quality water and wind-resistant design for maximum comfort
- Portable adapter delivers fast charging to phones and other devices
GHH12V-20 Heated Hoodie:
- Hoodie has three warming heat zones and large adjustable hood
- Portable adapter for fast charging cell phones, other devices
- Specially designed lightweight fabric design for maximum comfort
For more information, visit boschtools.com
Print this page