Roads & Paving
Kenworth names 2021 Parts Council
February 9, 2021 By Rock to Road
Kirkland, Wash. – Kenworth Truck Company has named its 2021 Kenworth Parts Council. Leading parts directors and managers from Kenworth dealerships in the United States and Canada serve on the council, which focuses on further enhancing parts quality and customer support for truck operators and fleets.
PACCAR Parts supports Kenworth dealerships in their efforts to expedite repairs and increase customer uptime by helping to maintain industry-leading parts availability throughout the Kenworth dealer network, and by providing access to parts in 24 hours or less through its network of distribution centres strategically located throughout North America.
Kenworth Parts Council members for 2021 are:
- Chairman – Eric Bontrager, CSM Companies (Windsor, Wis.)
- Ryan Colby, Kenworth Sales Company – Salt Lake City (West Valley City, Utah)
- Patrick Lisconish, Kenworth Northeast Group (Syracuse, N.Y.)
- Scott Lockhart, MHC Kenworth (Denver, Colo.)
- Troy Powers, Rihm Kenworth (South St. Paul, Minn.)
- Eddy Ward, Bayview Kenworth (Bathurst, N.B.)
- Jeff Weaver, Truckworx Kenworth (Birmingham, Ala.)
- Clayton Zuchotzki, GreatWest Kenworth (Calgary, Alta.)
- Kenworth Dealer Council representative Scott Nichols, Kenworth of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, Ind.)
Print this page