By Rock to Road
By Rock to Road
Hillhead Digital is being moved back three weeks to March 30-31, 2021 to allow for the longer lead times that are anticipated as a result of the new national lockdown.
“We appreciate that with schools now closed until at least half-term and much of the workforce working from home until the end of February, it makes sense to build in some more time to allow the industry to get the most from Hillhead Digital at the end of March,” said Show Director Richard Bradbury.
More than 250 exhibitors have already confirmed their participation, with the new Hillhead Digital platform being demonstrated to customers later this month and on track to go live from mid-March.
Meanwhile, the ‘Digitalization’ and ‘Decarbonization’ programmes of the New Horizons|Building the Recovery conference are already oversubscribed, with plans in place to add a new ‘Industry Spotlight’ stream to accommodate wider demand for participation in the event.
Hillhead Digital is free to attend. Register at www.hillhead.com/digital to access 60 seminars over two days, gain access to hundreds of suppliers and network with industry peers in an online, digital environment.
Watch the video below to get the most from your participation at Hillhead Digital:
Register and get planning now:
- On-board and update your personal profile
- Research a ‘one-stop’ marketplace of more than 300 suppliers
- Pre-book meetings with exhibitors ahead of the live event
- Gain invaluable knowledge from the five streams of the New Horizons I Build the Recovery Conference. Select from more than 60 seminars & panel discussions and bookmark your desired sessions.
- Check-out who’s attending in the Networking Portal. Start to chat and build your contact-base.
- Watch exclusive video content showcasing the latest industry products in the New Products Media Gallery