September 23, 2015 – Haver & Boecker announced the opening of its new Haver Service facility in St. Catharines, Ontario. Located near the Haver & Boecker Canada headquarters, the service center will offer complete rebuilds, machine monitoring and servicing, and related services designed to maximize uptime for customers.
“Our new service facility takes our mission to assist customers a step further,” said Karen Thompson, president of Haver & Boecker Canada. “We have always provided service and training with new and rebuilt screening machines. This new facility, with the expanded program offerings, allows us to better partner with our customers to help them optimize productivity and profitability with their material processing equipment.”
Haver Service employs expert engineers and service technicians who travel for on-site maintenance, screen installation, training and analyses of operational safety and performance. At the service facility, the Haver service team performs complete rebuilds of well-used equipment and stocks spare parts for better availability and quick shipment to customers.
Haver & Boecker partners with aggregate and mining producers to create a comprehensive service program personalized to their needs. The components of the program include everything from vibration analysis and preventative maintenance to complete rebuilds:
- Pulse vibration analysis program monitors the speed, stroke and amplitude of any vibrating screen to evaluate the relationship between feed material, screen media and the vibrating screen. This new innovation features eight wireless sensors and a durable tablet computer with Tyler-developed software to provide a real-time view of a machine as well as a detailed report that outlines recommendations to improve efficiency and help Haver & Boecker’s technicians return a vibrating screen to original equipment manufacturer standards.
- Guaranteed OEM parts are available at service locations throughout North America, including Arizona, Georgia, Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Mexico. Each site fills orders almost immediately with Haver & Boecker OEM parts.
- Equipment Asset Management Program ensures businesses have OEM-quality equipment. The Haver service team has extensive experience in retrofitting and refurbishing Tyler equipment, as well as repairing and servicing all brands of vibrating screens. The well-trained service and engineering team evaluate equipment and restore it to OEM factory conditions.
- Preventative maintenance is performed by certified Haver service technicians. The technicians evaluate screening equipment, train personnel on proper operation and screen installation, and work with the customer to develop preventative maintenance schedules. The preventative maintenance service maximizes equipment service life and uptime while saving on costly repairs.
- Safety reviews and recommendations by certified technicians keep operator safety a top priority. Haver Service technicians will review each operation and recommend best practices for safe screening.
- Screen installation, commissioning and operator training are included with new or rebuilt vibrating screens. Certified installation and commissioning ensure equipment operates to OEM specifications once it’s on site. Operator training, which can be onsite, at the Haver Service facility or at any Haver & Boecker location, gives each team a comprehensive understanding of the operation and application of the equipment. Proper screen installation and removal, which is critical to screen life, is included in the training.
Haver service designed each component of the program to ensure screening equipment reliability, no matter the brand. Trained technicians will optimize production and help each operation achieve its greatest efficiency and profit potential. For more information on the program, go to www.havercanada.com/maintenance-programs/.
Print this page