Quarry Tech Calgary
October 28, 2020
Editor’s note: Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, QuarryTech has been moved. Date to be determined. We look forward to seeing everyone in the fall.
Rock to Road is bringing Quarry Tech back to Calgary with the forum taking place on April 8, 2020 at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport.
Quarry Tech Calgary will be co-located with PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference, which will take place on April 7, 2020 at the same venue.
WHAT IS QUARRY TECH?
Quarry Tech is a one-day workshop focused on the latest technologies and techniques for optimizing quarry and pit operations.
This one-day event exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics.
Presentation proposals are currently being accepted for the following topics:
• Reclamation best practices;
• The future of autonomous vehicles;
• The latest in crushing and screening technologies with case studies showing how they are lowering costs/increasing production;
• Innovative safety processes being implemented in aggregate operations;
• Tips for reducing dust and noise in pits and quarries;
• The latest in washing technologies with case studies showing how they are improving operations and water conservation;
• The latest technologies and techniques to keep your hauling fleet running smoothly;
• Getting the most out of telematics data; and
• Innovative scale solutions.
For more information or to register, visit: www.quarrytech.ca.
Visit event's website
Print this page