Quarry Tech Calgary
April 08 - April 08, 2020
Rock to Road is bringing Quarry Tech back to Calgary with the forum taking place on April 8, 2020 at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport.
Quarry Tech Calgary will be co-located with PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference, which will take place on April 7, 2020 at the same venue.
WHAT IS QUARRY TECH?
Quarry Tech is a one-day workshop focused on the latest technologies and techniques for optimizing quarry and pit operations.
This one-day event exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics.
Presentation proposals are currently being accepted for the following topics:
• Reclamation best practices;
• The future of autonomous vehicles;
• The latest in crushing and screening technologies with case studies showing how they are lowering costs/increasing production;
• Innovative safety processes being implemented in aggregate operations;
• Tips for reducing dust and noise in pits and quarries;
• The latest in washing technologies with case studies showing how they are improving operations and water conservation;
• The latest technologies and techniques to keep your hauling fleet running smoothly;
• Getting the most out of telematics data; and
• Innovative scale solutions.
For more information or to register, visit: www.quarrytech.ca.
Visit event's website
Print this page