Quarry Tech Calgary
Wednesday 08 April 2020, 09:00am - 04:00pm
Location: Calgary, Alta.
Rock to Road is bringing Quarry Tech back to Calgary with the forum taking place on April 8, 2020 at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport.
Quarry Tech Calgary will be co-located with PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference, which will take place on April 7, 2020 at the same venue.
WHAT IS QUARRY TECH?
Quarry Tech is a one-day workshop focused on the latest technologies and techniques for optimizing quarry and pit operations.
This one-day event exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics.
Presentation proposals are currently being accepted for the following topics:
• Reclamation best practices;
• The future of autonomous vehicles;
• The latest in crushing and screening technologies with case studies showing how they are lowering costs/increasing production;
• Innovative safety processes being implemented in aggregate operations;
• Tips for reducing dust and noise in pits and quarries;
• The latest in washing technologies with case studies showing how they are improving operations and water conservation;
• The latest technologies and techniques to keep your hauling fleet running smoothly;
• Getting the most out of telematics data; and
• Innovative scale solutions.
For more information or to register, visit: www.quarrytech.ca.
Atlantic Heavy Equipment Show looks toward growth for 2020Oct. 18, 2019 - For more than three decades the Atlantic…
CBI debuts horizontal grinder and presents Frontline Machinery with awardOct. 15, 2019, Newton, N.H. - Continental Biomass Industries (CBI) premiered…
60,000th Liebherr crawler excavator on the Champs ElyséesOct. 15, 2019 - Unveiled on 1 March to local officials…
New overpass opens at Vancouver Island's largest traffic bottleneckOct. 15, 2019, Victoria, B.C. – Motorists can now drive…
ASGA 2020 Convention
January 8-9, 2020
World of Concrete 2020
February 4-7, 2020
March 10-14, 2020
Atlantic Heavy Equipment Show
April 2-3, 2020
PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference
April 7, 2020
Quarry Tech Calgary
April 8, 2020