PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference
April 07 - April 07, 2020
Rock to Road is bringing PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference to Calgary with the forum taking place on April 7, 2020 at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport.
PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference will be co-located with Quarry Tech Calgary, which will take place on April 7, 2020.
PaveTech is a one-day educational forum focused on the optimization of paving and related roadbuilding practices and procedures.
The forum will offer case studies and presentations on the latest technologies and practices, covering topics such as:
• Asphalt paving and compaction optimization;
• Concrete roadbuilding best practices;
• Cold milling best practices;
• Asphalt and concrete recycling;
• Asphalt plant optimization;
• Working with polymer modified hot mix asphalts;
• The future of autonomous equipment in road construction;
• Drone use in earthmoving and roadbuilding applications; and
• Next-generation telematics.
For sponsorship information, contact Laura Goodwin at: email@example.com.
For more information or to register, visit: www.pavetech.ca.
Visit event's website
Print this page