Tuesday 05 March 2019
Location: Vancouver, B.C.
PaveTechÂ is a one-day educational forum focused on the optimization of paving and related roadbuilding practices and procedures.
The forum will offer case studies and presentations on the latest technologies and practices, covering topics such as:
• Asphalt paving and compaction optimization;
• Concrete roadbuilding best practices;
• Cold milling best practices;
• Asphalt and concrete recycling;Â
• Asphalt plant optimization;
• Working with polymer modified hot mix asphalts;
• The future of autonomous equipment in road construction;
• Drone use in earthmoving applications; and
• Next-generation telematics.
For more information or to register, visitÂ https://www.pavetech.ca/.
*PaveTech is co-located with Quarry Tech.
LafargeHolcim Eyes BASF Construction Chemicals BusinessJuly 9, 2019 - LafargeHolcim has joined a bidding war for…
Ontario pledges $37.3 million for Highway 89 bridge improvementsJuly 9, 2019, Orillia, Ont. - Barrie-Innisfil MPP Andrea Khanjin…
Cemex recognized as top sustainability performerJuly 9, 2019 - Cemex, S.A.B. de C.V. announced that for…
Combination of Metso Minerals and Outotec – Metso Flow Control to become independent companyJuly 9, 2019 - Metso and Outotec have agreed to…
CCA Fall Board Meeting
September 10-12, 2019
CONEXPO Latin America 2019
October 2-5, 2019