Tuesday 05 March 2019
Location: Vancouver, B.C.
PaveTechÂ is a one-day educational forum focused on the optimization of paving and related roadbuilding practices and procedures.
The forum will offer case studies and presentations on the latest technologies and practices, covering topics such as:
• Asphalt paving and compaction optimization;
• Concrete roadbuilding best practices;
• Cold milling best practices;
• Asphalt and concrete recycling;Â
• Asphalt plant optimization;
• Working with polymer modified hot mix asphalts;
• The future of autonomous equipment in road construction;
• Drone use in earthmoving applications; and
• Next-generation telematics.
For more information or to register, visitÂ https://www.pavetech.ca/.
*PaveTech is co-located with Quarry Tech.
Electric Site research project results to be discussed at Quarry Tech!Uwe Müller, chief project manager for the Electric Site at…
Machines in Construction 4.0 holds founding meeting at bauma“With the founding of the MiC 4.0 working group, we…
Wajax CFO resignsWajax Corporation has announced the resignation of Darren Yaworsky, senior…
CDE launches Intelligent Plant with AI technologyIndustry innovator CDE - a leading manufacturer of wet processing…
April 25, 2019
SC&RA free webinar
May 22, 2019
CCA Spring Board Meeting
May 27-28, 2019
CRAC Conference 2019
June 5-8, 2019
CCA Fall Board Meeting
September 10-12, 2019