A case study on the evolution of portable wash plants
November 20, 2017 - Historically, portable wash plants have been limited with regards to their productive capacity simply due to the constraints associated with keeping them road portable. BURNCO Rock Products Ltd. understood this better than most, so when it came time to replace an aging stationary plant with a completely road portable plant, the challenge seemed insurmountable.
At the inaugural Quarry Tech forum, Hugh Porter, owner/president of Lonetrack Equipment, along with a representative from BURNCO Rock Products, will review the challenges involved and the solutions developed to design and build a highly efficient 500 to 600 mtph road portable wash plant.
Hugh Porter, Owner/President, Lonetrack Equipment
Burnco Representative (TBA)
Who should attend?
•Quarry and sand & gravel pit operations managers and owners
What will you learn at Quarry Tech?
• The evolution of AVM systems into a streamlined blast documentation management platform;
• Crushing Panel: The latest crushing technologies and applications with case studies showing how they are lowering costs, increasing production and improving safety and maintenance procedures at pits and quarries across Canada;
• The latest in washing including washscreen optimization, the evolution of portable wash plants, fines recovery and water management best practices;
• Innovative dust safety processes and practices;
• Obtaining quality drone data to enhance your aggregate operations; and
• Breaking bottlenecks using information processing software.
February 22, 2018
For a full detailed preview of the agenda or to register, visit www.quarrytech.ca.
Lafarge Canada constructs high-quality aggregates facilityDecember 6, 2017 - To say that Lafarge Canada’s concrete…
Concrete in their veinsNovember 29, 2017 - Growing up, brothers Craig and Clint…
Silica, it’s not just dust!November 30, 2017 - What is silica? When you consider…
A new tool for battling silica dustNovember 27, 2017 - The BC Construction Safety Alliance has…
ASGA 2018 Conference & AGM
January 10-11, 2018
74th Congress of the ACRGTQ
January 17-19, 2018
World of Concrete
January 23-26, 2018
OSSGA Operations, Health & Safety Seminar
January 24-25, 2018
WCR & HCA Convention 2017
ORBA's 91st Convention & AGM
February 5-6, 2018