A case study on the evolution of portable wash plants
November 20, 2017 - Historically, portable wash plants have been limited with regards to their productive capacity simply due to the constraints associated with keeping them road portable. BURNCO Rock Products Ltd. understood this better than most, so when it came time to replace an aging stationary plant with a completely road portable plant, the challenge seemed insurmountable.
At the inaugural Quarry Tech forum, Hugh Porter, owner/president of Lonetrack Equipment, along with a representative from BURNCO Rock Products, will review the challenges involved and the solutions developed to design and build a highly efficient 500 to 600 mtph road portable wash plant.
Hugh Porter, Owner/President, Lonetrack Equipment
Burnco Representative (TBA)
Who should attend?
•Quarry and sand & gravel pit operations managers and owners
What will you learn at Quarry Tech?
• The evolution of AVM systems into a streamlined blast documentation management platform;
• Crushing Panel: The latest crushing technologies and applications with case studies showing how they are lowering costs, increasing production and improving safety and maintenance procedures at pits and quarries across Canada;
• The latest in washing including washscreen optimization, the evolution of portable wash plants, fines recovery and water management best practices;
• Innovative dust safety processes and practices;
• Obtaining quality drone data to enhance your aggregate operations; and
• Breaking bottlenecks using information processing software.
February 22, 2018
For a full detailed preview of the agenda or to register, visit www.quarrytech.ca.
Time running out for Rock to Road's Top 10 under 40 program!February 20, 2018 - Rock to Road Magazine is looking…
Frontline to host second annual Canadian Keestrack Demo DayFebruary 7, 2018 - On March 13, 2018, Frontline Machinery,…
$1.377B Pattullo Bridge replacement gets green lightFebruary 16 2018 - Saying it’s time to build a…
AEM launches podcast to explore disruptive industry topicsFebruary 16, 2018 - Expanding on the scope of its…
February 22, 2018
2018 OGRA Conference
February 25-28, 2018
NLCA 2018 Annual Conference
March 1-3, 2018
World of Asphalt/AGG1 2018
March 6-8, 2018