The WA200-8’s parallel-lift linkage and impressive breakout force make it a versatile jobsite tool. Useful in virtually any application from pallet handling to hard digging, fuel consumption drops by up to four percent in V-cycle as well as load-and-carry applications.
“The WA200-8 is a massive upgrade in operator comfort,” said Frank Nyquist, product manager, Komatsu America. “And the quick, change-on-the-fly coupler lets you move from moving bales to loading pallets to cleaning out feedlots or pushing into a pile with ease.”
Standard features of the new WA200-8 include:
Under the hood/Performance enhancements
- A powerful 4.46 litre, 126 HP, EPA Tier 4 Final certified, SAA4D107E-3 engine burns up to four percent less fuel than its Tier 4 Interim predecessor.
- Komatsu Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (KDOC) uses 100% passive regeneration without a diesel particulate filter.
- The new SCR system reduces NOx emissions and is designed to last the life of the engine.
- Fourth generation hydrostatic drivetrain with variable traction control and S-mode provides excellent traction control to reduce wheel spin. S-mode excels in snowy, icy or slippery conditions.
- A knob on the RH console easily controls creep mode in first gear. This mode allows the operator to dial in travel speed from one to eight miles an hour. This feature is ideal for running attachments, such as brooms.
- New, more comfortable, high-back, heated seat softens machine vibrations for operator comfort.
- Pioneering KOMTRAX telematics system and monitor provides key machine metrics, including KDPF status and DEF-level data, fuel consumption, plus performance information collected and sorted by operator ID.
- Komatsu Auto Idle Shutdown reduces idle time and saves fuel.
- Auxiliary audio jack and two 12-volt ports.
- Seven inch, LCD colour monitor with Ecology Guidance.
- Dedicated, full-colour, rearview monitor, comes standard.
- Swing out, hydraulically-driven cooling fan, with wider fin spacing and auto-reverse, for ease of cleaning.
- Gull-wing engine doors provide quick, convenient access for daily checks and service items.
- Full-rear fenders are optional.
- DEF tank features a convenient sight glass to discourage overfilling.
Komatsu America Corp. is a U.S. subsidiary of Komatsu Ltd., the world’s second largest manufacturer and supplier of earth-moving equipment, consisting of construction, mining and compact construction equipment. Komatsu America Corp. also serves the forklift and forestry markets. Through its distributor network, Komatsu offers a state-of-the-art parts and service program to support its equipment. Komatsu has proudly provided high-quality, reliable products for nearly a century. Visit the website at www.komatsuamerica.com for more information.
Note: All comparisons and claims of improved performance made herein are made with respect to the prior Komatsu model unless otherwise specifically stated. Materials and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Komatsu America Corp. is an authorized licensee of Komatsu Ltd. KOMTRAX and Komatsu CARE are registered trademarks of Komatsu Ltd. All other trademarks and service marks used herein are the property of Komatsu Ltd., Komatsu America Corp., or their respective owners or licensees.