Quarry Tech is a one-day forum exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators that will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics including telematics, drones, crushing, washing, screening, water conservation and dust control.
Who should attend?
- Quarry and sand & gravel pit operations managers and owners
- Process engineers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
- Fleet managers
- Autonomous vibration monitoring systems for ensuring compliance with vibration regulations and contract specifications;
- Crushing Panel: The latest crushing technologies and applications with case studies showing how they are lowering costs, increasing production and improving safety and maintenance procedures at pits and quarries across Canada;
- The latest in washing including washscreen optimization, the evolution of portable wash plants, fines recovery and water management best practices;
- Innovative dust safety processes and practices;
- Obtaining quality drone data to enhance your aggregate operations; and
- Breaking bottlenecks using information processing software.
To view the full presentation descriptions and speaker bios, visit www.quarrytech.ca.