Quarry Tech call for presentations is now open!
UBC associate professor Dr. Hugh Davies offered attendees a look at a new silica dust control tool during the innagural Quarry Tech forum held this past February in Calgary. Andrew Snook, Rock to Road
Quarry Tech's call for proposals is officially open! This is your opportunity to submit presentation proposals for Rock to Road’s upcoming Quarry Tech forums taking place in Richmond, B.C. and Moncton, N.B.
Quarry Tech is a one-day workshop focused on the latest technologies designed for optimizing quarry and pit operations.
This one-day event exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics.
Presentation proposals are currently being accepted for the following topics:
• Reclamation best practices;
• The future of autonomous vehicles;
• The latest in crushing and screening technologies with case studies showing how they are lowering costs/increasing production;
• Innovative safety processes being implemented in aggregate operations;
• Tips for reducing dust and noise in pits and quarries;
• The latest in washing technologies with case studies showing how they are improving operations and water conservation;
• The latest technologies and techniques to keep your hauling fleet running smoothly;
• Getting the most out of your telematics data; and
• Innovative scale solutions.
Deadline for presentation proposals: December 1, 2018.
Speakers selected to present at Quarry Tech will be notified by December 15, 2018.
Quarry Tech dates and venues:
March 6, 2019
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Marine Drive Golf Club
April 25, 2019
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Royal Oaks Golf Club
Seats are limited so register now!
LafargeHolcim Eyes BASF Construction Chemicals BusinessJuly 9, 2019 - LafargeHolcim has joined a bidding war for…
Ontario pledges $37.3 million for Highway 89 bridge improvementsJuly 9, 2019, Orillia, Ont. - Barrie-Innisfil MPP Andrea Khanjin…
Combination of Metso Minerals and Outotec – Metso Flow Control to become independent companyJuly 9, 2019 - Metso and Outotec have agreed to…
Cemex recognized as top sustainability performerJuly 9, 2019 - Cemex, S.A.B. de C.V. announced that for…
CCA Fall Board Meeting
September 10-12, 2019
CONEXPO Latin America 2019
October 2-5, 2019