Quarry Tech call for presentations is now open!
UBC associate professor Dr. Hugh Davies offered attendees a look at a new silica dust control tool during the innagural Quarry Tech forum held this past February in Calgary. Andrew Snook, Rock to Road
Quarry Tech's call for proposals is officially open! This is your opportunity to submit presentation proposals for Rock to Road’s upcoming Quarry Tech forums taking place in Richmond, B.C. and Moncton, N.B.
Quarry Tech is a one-day workshop focused on the latest technologies designed for optimizing quarry and pit operations.
This one-day event exclusively for quarry and pit owners and operators will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics.
Presentation proposals are currently being accepted for the following topics:
• Reclamation best practices;
• The future of autonomous vehicles;
• The latest in crushing and screening technologies with case studies showing how they are lowering costs/increasing production;
• Innovative safety processes being implemented in aggregate operations;
• Tips for reducing dust and noise in pits and quarries;
• The latest in washing technologies with case studies showing how they are improving operations and water conservation;
• The latest technologies and techniques to keep your hauling fleet running smoothly;
• Getting the most out of your telematics data; and
• Innovative scale solutions.
Deadline for presentation proposals: December 1, 2018.
Speakers selected to present at Quarry Tech will be notified by December 15, 2018.
Quarry Tech dates and venues:
March 6, 2019
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Marine Drive Golf Club
April 25, 2019
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Royal Oaks Golf Club
Seats are limited so register now!
Haver & Boecker Niagara introduces new entity to South AmericaOct. 3, 2019, Monte Mor, Brazil - Haver & Boecker introduces…
Hatz honoured with an international award for engine technologyOct. 3, 2019, Louisville, KY. - Engine manufacturer Hatz brought the Diesel Progress…
New truck scale instrument helps meet increased product performance expectationsOct. 3, 2019 - Fairbanks’ new FB2560 instrument includes faster processing…
60,000th Liebherr crawler excavator on the Champs ElyséesOct. 15, 2019 - Unveiled on 1 March to local officials…
ASGA 2020 Convention
January 8-9, 2020
World of Concrete 2020
February 4-7, 2020
March 10-14, 2020
PaveTech: A Smart Roads Conference
April 7, 2020
Quarry Tech Calgary
April 8, 2020
June 23-25, 2020